WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Islam-A-way-of-life - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Islam-A-way-of-life > Topics

Subject: Proof frm the bible
Replies: 0 Views: 878

abdul88 11.10.07 - 11:14pm
Im sure being a new relign xtianity does not regard muhammed as a prophet? Well the bible itself does belive in him as a prophet! God had told and warned hs people of a prophet to come after jesus. John 14/15/16. 'if ye love me,keep my comandments and i wil pray the Father and he shal gve you another comforter and he may abide with you forever' the last part meaning he shal seal the prophet hood bt who is the new comforter? The c*ming of muhammad(s.a.w) ws actualy a prayer by jesus himself for a new saviour to come and complete his work. And again deutronomy18: 18/14. 'i wil rise up a prophet from among their brethren unto you(the word brethren ment the children of ismail frm which mohammed ws born,these wer the brethrens of the isralites),like unto thee,and will put my words in hs mouth,and he shal speak unto them all ,that i shal comand him. And it shal come to pas that whosoever wil not harken unto my words which he shal speak in my name ,i wil require of him' is this no enough to convince us about the genuinity of mohammad? He was illiterate. Could nEVER in his life read or write bt Revealed by heart the holyQuran that had the new and old testament in it? How for a man who never knw how 2write a letter of the alphabet? *

* Islam-A-way-of-life Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Islam-A-way-of-life

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search